The University of Gondar would like to invite proficient applicants for Undergraduate and Graduate Programs for the respective academic year. Hence, based on the minimum admission requirements of each program interested and competent applicants may apply to the available programs.
- Letter from the Higher Education Relevance and Quality Agency (HERQA) for the certification of your educational documents
- Two copies of educational documents
- Two passport size photographs
- A letter from Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ethiopia or from your embassy here in Ethiopia showing the reason for being here
- Properly complete the Admission Application Form/Register Online via the Online Application/Registration Portal
- Present proof of payment of the required fees